Please note that while we do include information about visa requirements, we always recommend that passengers check with their local embassy as visa rules can change without warning.
Visa Process for Egyptians
Documentation required for a visitor's visa:
For Egyptians, Visa can be received upon arrival. Otherwise it can be received in Cairo through the below procedure:
- Kindly apply through this link https://nepaliport.immigration.gov.np/ and click on Visa From Nepalese mission tab and select Embassy of Nepal, Cairo and complete the steps until you get the confirmation page.
- Print it and add to below required documents with:
- Duly filled application form.
- Hard copy of valid passport.
- One passport size photo.
- The document of hotel booking confirmation
- The document of Travel Insurance that covers the health, immediate crisis or rescue for the duration of your travel.
- Send all the above by hand to the Embassy.
- Pay the below Visa fees:
15 days Visa: 30 USD or 480 EGP
30 days Visa: 50 USD or 800 EGP
- Visa issuing process is usually done same day.
Nepal Entry Requirements
- All tourists proceeding to Nepal must furnish the following documents
in the check-in counter before boarding:
- PCR negative report of swab taken before 72 hours of boarding.
- Copy of Visa for arrival to Nepal
- The document of Travel Insurance that covers the health, immediate
crisis or rescue for the duration of their travel.
- Submit the duly filled International Traveler form through